
Finally!!! We get to tell all of our friends and family (no Facebook yet though...still need to work up the courage to tell my boss before I start showing). I think my mom had more fun than Charles and I when telling everyone. She could not wait for that chance. My pants are starting to get tight and I have a new love for stretchy pants! This will come in handy around the holidays with all of the yummy food especially now that food tastes good and is staying down. No cravings yet.
We had our first ultrasound at the doctors office on 11/11/11 (it was a lucky day for us). The doctor told us our baby looked healthy, happy and was very active. The baby is defiantly keeping my bladder active. I have to go to the bathroom 3 times as much as before I feel like and it sucks waking up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom 1-3 times per night. I assume this only gets worse and it is preparing me for little sleep to come. Next week we go in for the more hi-tech ultrasound and should get better baby pictures. I also will have all of my blood screening work done for any abnormalities or potential for disease. Hopefully everything will come back negative. The doctor says she likes mixed races because Caucasians typically are carriers of certain diseases and vice versa in African Americans...good news for us!
Expected Due Date (LMP) May 14, 2012
Expected Due Date (ultrasound) May 26, 2012
Wednesday, we should have a more official due date with the fancy ultra sound or as close as possible. I will post will an update soon!


No comments:
Post a Comment