Well since I posted last I feel like my belly has doubled in size. I defiantly cannot fit into my regular pants, at least not comfortably. One of my staff asked me the other day, Michelle can I ask you something…sure…do you have a bun in the oven? I smiled and said yes. That was when I realized that my belly is really growing and that others are noticing. It is so much fun now that everyone knows and it is no longer a secret.
We got all of our test results back from our blood screens and so far everything has come back negative, including down syndrome! Our doctor is happy with the pregnancy progress and says everything is looking normal!!!
- The baby’s rubbery cartilage is now turning to bone.
- And it’s growing some meat on those bones -- putting on some fat.
- Baby is growing a stronger, thicker umbilical cord, too.


No comments:
Post a Comment