Lilypie Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 6, 2012

24 Weeks

24 Weeks

The weeks seem to keep flying by. I can’t believe we are already at 24 weeks…only 16 to go. Scary but exciting at the same time.  Over the weekend I got a lot of exercise because the weather was so beautiful! I cannot believe that it is February and it was 60 degrees already.  I have been feeling really good and my back has been feeling better as well as my hips which seems like it should be the opposite. I will not complain though!

Still no crazy cravings or foods that I did not already enjoy. I still love my ice cream but then again who wouldn’t.  He is kicking more and more and they are getting stronger and stronger.

I finally started the registry process and thank goodness Stef volunteered to help! It can be a very overwhelming process with all of the choices. It is crazy how much baby stuff there is and how much is not necessary.

We have a doctors appointment on Wednesday this week. If we get any new and exciting news I will be sure to update you all!

The baby is now the size of a grapefuit. He is 10.5-to-11.8-inch fetus weighs about 12.7 to 20.8 ounces and every week he gets closer and closer to being ready to survive (and thrive!) in the outside world.

  • His see-through skin is gradually becoming more opaque.
  • And it's got a new pink glow, thanks to the small capillaries that have recently formed.
  • My uterus is about the size of a soccer ball, so there is lots of room for him to move around

No comments:

Post a Comment