Lilypie Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

30 Weeks

30 weeks (1)  30 weeks (3)

As you can see my belly has really grown in 3 weeks since the last belly posting! Riley wanted to make yet another appearance on the blog. I cannot believe how fast this pregnancy is going by.

In the past week the kicks are getting stronger and stronger as well as more frequent.  I think I am getting a mild case of heart burn or acid reflux but I am not too sure since I have never experienced either before. I am still sleeping well and the body pillow is a real life saver. Without the body pillow it would not be very comfortable. We have a doctors appointment next Friday and after that we have to start going every two weeks.

I hope to work on the babies room more in the next couple weeks so it feels more complete.  As I get more done I will be sure to post more pictures.

He is now the size of a cucumber!

Your 15.2- to 16.7-inch, 2.5- to 3.8-pound baby continues to grow.

  • His skin is getting smoother.
  • But his brain is getting wrinklier -- to make way for all that essential brain tissue.
  • He's now strong enough to grasp a finger!

No comments:

Post a Comment