Any day now until the little guy arrives! If you are wondering, he is still nameless but we have some ideas. Charles and I have decided to wait until we see him to give him a name. This week fatigue has really set in. I have still been going to work but my days are much shorter than normal. Sleeping has been very difficult as well this week. I think it is a combination of discomfort, excitement and anxiousness to meet him.
Last week we had a doctors appointment on Friday and I was still at a 1 and he measured 38cm. Hopefully our appointment this week will bring better news. My blood pressure was a bit high and I have been retaining a lot of water in the past week so my doctor was somewhat concerned. She had me check my blood pressure again on Monday and it was back down to normal and I was showing less signs of water retention so that was good. At our appointment this coming, Friday we are going to talk about the options moving forward if he does not come by June 2nd. She does not want me to go much more than 1 week past my due date of May 26th.
I have been receiving a lot of advice from people on what I can do to induce labor and we have been trying but so far no luck. At this point he can come at anytime! Charles and I feel ready, or at least as ready as we can. I feel very good about being off from work and all of the tasks I have delegated.
Your baby's the size of a watermelon!
- Baby keeps growing, despite being so crowded in there. He probably weighs around 6.2 to 9.2 pounds and measures about 18.9 to 20.9 inches.
- He's probably able to flex his limbs now.
- His brain is still rapidly developing -- he's getting smarter by the week!
- His nails may extend past his fingertips.


No comments:
Post a Comment