Lilypie Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, June 29, 2012

5 Weeks Old

As everyone told me he will change everyday and man is that true! Each day he is getting more and more fun and his personality is coming through. Cameron is holding his head up very well now and looking all around. He LOVE’S playing under his little play mat and coo’s, smiles and reaches for the toys that are hanging. He is sleeping for 2-4 hour stretches at a time and is awake for 8-10 hours per day on and off.

P1020581 P1020582

Cameron is still in newborn clothes and diapers. I can tell he will be out of them within the next week or so because they are fitting pretty good and not really loose anymore. I will be exciting when he is in the 3 month clothes because he has a lot more of those…I had to go out and buy newborn clothes and diapers because I was told by so many people that I would not need them. I assumed too that he would be a bigger baby with the size of Charles.

P1020592

Jessica and Cameron

Last weekend he got to meet his cousin Jensen who is 9 months old. Cameron slept the whole time and Jensen was smiling and on the move the whole time. It was tough to get a photo together.

P1020584 P1020588

Everyone always asks how Riley is with him and he still thinks that one of these days we are going to let Riley have him as his toy. Little does he know that he will be Cameron’s toy someday. Riley is very concerned all of the time when people are holding Cameron but enjoys all of the visitors because he gets a little extra attention too. Cameron is not phased by Riley’s barking and sleeps right through it...Riley would be in BIG trouble if he ever woke him up. Riley has huge separation anxiety whenever we leave even more so now since Cameron has been born. I’m just not too sure what to do with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment